Nutritional supplements and herbs:
Many people use herbal supplements some of which are really effective. Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are very useful for osteoarthritis pain. Some of the beneficial herbs are:
- Black Cohosh – helps with painful menstrual cramps
- Salmon Oil – rich source of Omega 3
- Evening primrose oil
- Saw palmetto
- Valerian – Helps to relax and sleep
- St John’s Wort – natural depression remedy
- DiscGard – nutrition for discs
- Formula 303 – Natural Muscle Relaxer
- Whole Food Mulitvitamin – All natural vitamin/mineral
- High Potency Fish Oil – Burp-Free, Mercury Free
- Concentrated Whey Protein – Helps rebuild damaged tissues.
- CryoDerm Spray – natural topical pain spray.
- Sombra Warm Pain Gel – natural topical pain cream.